Simple way to manage your personal todo list in AJAX-style. Written in PHP 5 and jQuery UI. Data stored in SQLite or MySQL database.
- Task notes
- Tags (and tag cloud)
- Due dates (input format: y-m-d, m/d/y, d.m.y, m/d, d.m)
- Priority (-1, 0, +1, +2)
- Sorting by drag-and-drop (order stored in db), priority or due date
- Password protection
- Smart syntax improves creation of tasks (usage: /priority/ Task /tags/)
- Print-friendly CSS
- Style for mobiles devices
- Download, unpack and upload to your site. PHP 5.2.0 or greater is required.
- If you want to use Mysql database instead of Sqlite – uncomment the line begining with
$config['mysql']in file ‘db/config.php’ and specify your settings as described in file.
Otherwise make sure that sqlite database file ‘db/todolist.db’ is writable for webserver/php.
- Open in your browser file ‘setup.php’ from your site and create tables in database. It’s recommended to delete this file after installation.
- To protect your tasks from modification by the others you may specify password in file ‘db/config.php’ in the line begining with
By default session files are stored in ‘tmp/sessions’ directory. Make sure it’s writable for webserver/php.
- Open ‘index.php’ in your browser to run the application.
To update already installed script to new version:
- Download, unpack and replace all files excluding directory ‘db’.
- Run ‘setup.php’ and upgrade database if required.