Twitter Greasemonkey Scripts
1. Better Twitter Replies – Greasemonkey script that nests your Twitter replies.
2. TwitterScript – Greasemonkey script that puts a very small (and discrete) Twitter status box in the corner of your browser screen for you to update your Twitter status from.
3. Twitter Reloaded Userscript – “For Fluid: Reloads Twitter every two minutes with an in-page countdown. If there is any text in the status box reloads are postponed.”
4. Keyboard Shortcuts Enhancement – Gives you keyboard shortcuts in several different services, and with Twitter it will let you focus on the text area, advance pages and more.
5. Twitter Last Twitter Preview – This script will display your friend’s last twitter when you hover your mouse pointer over his or her image in the twitter sidebar.
6. Twitter2FB – Greasemonkey script that lets you update your Facebook status with your Twitter st
7. Twitter 90% – userscript for if you like your Twitter a little bigger. “This style make Twitter a little more bigger, for big screen resolutions. Also, has a few change in fonts and headers.”
8. Twitter Friend Name Helper – Working like most contact lists, name suggestions appear as you type, eventually allowing you to click on the name of the person to complete your “@” or “D” communication with them.
9. Delete Twitter Messages – Greasemonkey script that allows you to delete all your sent and received direct messages at once. Useful if you have your messages redirected and manage them in some other format (e.g. email). I suppose this only gets really useful if you are receiving a lot of direct messages.
10. Twitter Powertoys – Greasemonkey script that “Duplicates twitter navigation at the top of the status box + adds a ’send personal message’ link besides every user name on the timeline”. The send personal message link appears as a little (m) after the time Tweet was posted
11. Twitter Live Updater – Greasemonkey script that updates Twitter every minute, without you having to refresh the page.
12. TwitPic Previewer – I love this Greasemonkey script! Hover over a TwitPic link and a little pop up preview of the picture linked to will appear.
13. Twitter Emoticons from Yahoo! – Replaces the plain old text emoticons with images from Yahoo.
14. Twitter Enhancements: Retweet This – Adds a retweet option to the end of all posts for easier sharing of messages.
15. Twitter_Lite – A Twitter client you can open up anytime, anywhere on the Web by hitting shift-T. Gives you some abilities such as searching Twitter, looking up related items on Flickr, switching timelines and more.
16. Twitter Auto Complete – Greasemonkey userscript: “This script assists you to enter your contacts when twittering. Twitter Auto Complete shows your contacts while entering an ‘@’ and autocompletes your contact when only one option is remaining.”
17. Twitter Blacklist – Greasemonkey script based on Earle Martin’s Twitter Blacklist which “intends to gather a list of all the spammers and morons who either try to use the service to promote their nonsense products/websites or simply just are attention addicts.” The Twitter Blacklist script will display a warning message at the tops of the pages of those users who have been blacklisted.
18. Twixxer – userscript that works with Firefox allowing for photo and video sharing. Others with the script installed will see thumbnail images, without the tool users can click on the link to go to the photo or video you have uploaded.
19. Google Reader to Twitter – greasemonkey script allowing you to Tweet posts from your GReader.
20. Twitter enhancement for Friend Feed – greasemonkey script from Internet Duct Tape.
21. UTF8Twitter – Greasemonkey script that adds a bar to the top of your Twitter page so you can add UTF8 characters at the click