1. Our supported networks.
Our service is currently working on Yahoo Messenger, Windows Messenger and Jabber/Gtalk.
Our ID is twipme on all networks; when you register, you will be added as a friend.
2. Register with twip.me
1. Complete the form from http://twit.me/#pair with your twitter username, twitter password and IM network and username. Click next.
2. Choose a twip.me password. Click Go!
3. On your IM client our robot (twipme) will add you, please accept and add it as well.
4. On the next screen we will provide you with a string, eg. “v 9883e9”, send that on IM to twipme, so that we can verify your account. After you do that, click “Next” to enter Control Panel.
5. You’re done, now you will receive updates on your IM and you will also be able to login on http://twip.me for your account settings.
3. Twipme commands
On IM you can interact with our robot with the following commands:
help – to get all available commands
t [status] – to twit this status
d [username] [message] – to dm that fellow twitter
d [username1,username2,username3,…] [message] – to mass dm
follow [username] – to follow that user
unfollow [username] – to unfollow the user
mute – to stop receiving friends updates
talk – to start receiving friends updates again
report [error] – to send an error report
recover – to recover your password for your control panel on http://twip.me