Todoist is a task manager that’s useful, fast and easy to use. We currently manage millions of todos for thousands of people.
- Firefox sidebar: A guide on how to install Todoist sidebar for Firefox (Gmail integration included).
- Gmail integration: A guide on how to integrate Todoist with Gmail.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Overview over keyboard shortcuts.
- Format syntax: Shows the syntax for links, bold text etc.
- Date queries: Shows an overview over possible ways to query your tasks.
- Date and time insertion: Shows an overview over possible ways to insert dates and times.
- Labels: How to append labels to items and how to query after them.
- Reminders: Learn how to get reminded about a task.
- Mobile access: How to access Todoist from your mobile phone.
- Todoist API: A reference to the public API.
- Internet widgets: How to install widgets for iGoogle and Netvibes.
- QuickSilver plugin: A guide on how to install Todoist QuickSilver plugin.
- Launchy plugin: A guide on how to install Todoist Launchy plugin.
- Dashboard widget: How to install Todoist widget for Dashboard (Mac OS X only).
- General overview
The central ideas are presented in this screen-cast.
How to create sub-tasks.
How to create sub-projects and structure your projects into groups.
How to create notes in Todoist.
- Behind Todoist: Learn more about the story behind Todoist.
- Buzz about Todoist: Todoist in the press.